Criminal Defense You Can Rely On
Facing criminal charges can be overwhelming. You may not know what the next step in the process is going to be. You may not know everything you need to know to be able to make informed decisions on crucial matters that could affect the rest of your life. How do you navigate such difficult situations?
Working with an experienced attorney can ensure that you have someone by your side who will be protecting your rights and best interests. Attorney Joel Bacher has more than 40 years of experience fighting for the rights of those facing criminal charges. He understands the law and how to make it work for you.
Our firm defends people against a wide range of state and federal criminal charges, including:
- DUI (drunk driving) charges
- Drug charges (possession, distribution, etc.)
- Sex crimes (sexual assault, harassment, etc.)
- Violent crimes (murder, assault, etc.)
- Domestic violence
- White collar crimes (fraud, embezzlement and other financial crimes)
- Property crimes (shoplifting and other types of theft and burglary, robbery and similar crimes)
- Traffic violations
- Internet and computer-based crimes
- Crimes committed as a minor
Beyond a strong defense, we also assist those who are seeking post-conviction relief or an expungement to help them put the past behind them.
More Than 40 Years Of Experience Fighting Criminal Charges
At The Law Offices of Joel M. Bacher, we are committed to fighting for the best possible results for those facing criminal charges. From jail to fines and the lingering damage a criminal record can do to a person’s ability to build a better life, we understand exactly why we need to beat the charges that are threatening you.
Criminal defense attorney Joel Bacher has been recognized for the quality of work he has done for his clients in New Jersey and New York over the years in his receiving a 10.0 Avvo rating.