40 Years Of Winning
Case After Case
Our law firm believes that everyone within our jurisdiction deserves
protection under the law and an advocate who will stand beside
them. We represent plaintiffs in personal injury cases and defend the
rights of those who are going to trial in criminal matters in both state
and federal court
Joel Bacher has been a resident of Wayne, NJ almost forty years and is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney.
He is admitted to practice law in the States of New Jersey and New York. A solo practitioner, Mr. Bacher specializes in the litigation of plaintiff personal injury, employment discrimination cases, malpractice, and as a criminal defense lawyer in criminal cases including those of white collar crimes, drug crimes, sex crimes, and violent crimes in both State and Federal Courts in New Jersey and New York.
Joel Bacher is a graduate of University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio where he earned his Bachelor of Arts in 1971. In 1974 he earned his law degree from the New York Law School in Manhattan.
Why Choose Us
- Admitted to practice in the following Federal Courts: Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 1975. District of New Jersey, 1975. United States Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit, 1982. United States Supreme Court, 1986.
- Certified by the Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney in 1983, recertified in 1991, 1998 and 2006.
- Served as a Court appointed Arbitrator in Essex and Hudson Counties.
- Served for two years as the Public Defender and one year as the Planning Board Attorney for the Borough of Bloomingdale, NJ.
- Served as of Counsel to Donald Ayers, Esq., Counsel to A.M. Best Company, in defense of New Jersey litigation matters.
- Served on the Passaic County Committee for Municipal Courts under Judge James J. Murner, representing the interests of Municipal Court Public Defenders.
Practice Area & Useful Information
If you have a criminal matter that needs attention, a criminal law attorney is available to help at the office of Joel M Bacher.
Bring your personal injury law case to the practice of Joel M Bacher for resolution
Maecenas vulputate varius metus, sed convallis turpis imperdiet et. Cras ac sapien congue
Joel M Bacher
269 Hamburg Turnpike
Wayne, NJ 07470